Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Concert's, Santa, & More!

Kyler decided to sing in the school choir this year! We were able to come to his Christmas concert & it was great! He did so good & we sure enjoyed listening to the beautiful music from these kids:)
 
 Great singing Ky!
 

 
Santa came to the Ward Christmas party this year & he was sure fun!  Here is Elle & Ky sitting on his lap...Baylee had dance this morning:(


I decided to finally make my famous fudge for neighbor gifts this year...I added some mint truffles in there too:)  I think I had more fun making the box than the fudge:)  They were super cute!


 
 
Elle had a fun little Christmas concert in her Kindergarten class.  She sang lots of fun Christmas songs with actions & some dancing.  Elle was the best singer, of course:)




 
 Nice job singing too Elle!


No comments: