Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting ready for Elle's Birthday 'Par-Tea'!

 
Here is the invitation I made for Elle to send out to her friends!  Fun stuff!
 
Elle couldn't wait to put on her tea hat, gloves, necklace, & dress for the tea party!  Adorable!
 
 That's my Elle:)  You go girl!

So sweet...I could NEVER get enough of this face!

The table all set & ready for our guests.
 
 The party favors...
 
 ...the girls got to fill up their own box of candy to take home & an adorable juice bottle!

Each girl got to wear her own tea hat, gloves, & necklace for the party!

The tea party set up & decorations!


I LOVE doing stuff like this & had a blast making all the decorations, party favors, etc.  This is such a fun age & she'll never be this small again so I definitely took advantage of that this year!

No comments: