Thursday, February 28, 2013

Swimming Time--in February?

Elle was SO excited to put on her swimming suit & go swimming the moment we got to the hotel!  I told her to pose so I could take a pic of her & this is what she did--so then I said 'smile Elle' & she just shaked her head & said 'uh-uh'!  Oh, this girl has some attitude that's for sure!  I love it:)

Bay had a break so we came back to the hotel to swim...she couldn't get her hair wet so she mainly sat in the hot-tub.


 
Cutest girls!
 
 Finally Kyler got there with dad the night of Elle's birthday, but the kids all wanted to swim one last time before we headed home for church.

What a weekend!  Just glad we made it through:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your little girl got my c--k hard looking at her tight sexy body, any man that doesn't get rock hard looking at her can't have a pulse